Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Honda HS928 work light questions

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Izzynormal

Honda HS928 work light questions
Original Message   Dec 22, 2010 10:55 pm
I wanted to save a few bucks on a work light.  One seller on feeBay said the GE H7614 halogen is the replacement for the work light. It is a 12V 50W flood lamp.  I asked if it's the same as the one from Honda because I'm not sure of the volts and amperage of the lighting coil on the HS928. 

Anyone know the details of the replacement lamp?  Maybe open the work light and check the numbers on the back of the light?  Harbor Frieght has a rubber work light that is only 35 watts but is about $16 compared to Honda price of about $70.  I'd have to make a bracket but that should be easy.  I don't know the wattage or voltage of the lighting coil.  I read it could be as low as 18 watts and is 12V.A.C. not 12V.D.C. and 50watts.

Replies: 1 - 8 of 8View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 8 of 8View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42