Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Toro 826oxe and 1st use

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Briantun

Toro 826oxe and 1st use
Original Message   Dec 13, 2010 1:34 pm
We had our first blizzard of the season in Green Bay with drifts over 2ft.  This was my first experience using this machine and the 826OXE exceeded expectations.  EOD snow was no problem and the machine seems very robust in design as I worked with it under blizzard conditions.  No backfiring with the B&S 250cc engine.  The flywheel system is incredible.  I tried the autotraction on the platinum ARIENS, but I personally like this system, as I feel I have more effective control over direction and movement.  I was not happy  that 2 apparently loose screws were lost during operation (both in the upper snow hood area); the dealer is replacing them. 

For anyone nervous about plastic or overall build quality, do not fear.  This thing is a tank that uses plastic to reduce weight, while avoiding rust in certain areas.  The Quickchute is a blessing; and again, no signs that this component is not up to challenging conditions or the long haul.

Replies: 1 - 19 of 19View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 19 of 19View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42