Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Looking to buy a leaf blower, Echo, or Husqvarna?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
drifter

Looking to buy a leaf blower, Echo, or Husqvarna?
Original Message   Oct 30, 2010 3:41 pm
Guys, I'm going to buy a leaf-blower, probably as early as tomorrow. I came across two "used" back-pack blower; one is the Huqvarna, 155BT, 48cc's,and the other is an Echo PB-651H / 63,3 cc's, with one year left on the warranty.

http://www.newhavenpower.com/Echo_PB_651H.html

http://www.northwestpowertools.com/lawnandgarden/blowers/155bt.htm

Any thoughts?
Replies: 9 - 10 of 10Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
MacGarage

Re: Looking to buy a leaf blower, Echo, or Husqvarna?
Reply #9   Nov 2, 2010 4:05 pm
I picked up the rain gutter kit from Echo. It was $47 after tax. It took about five minutes to put together.

It works great. I have two outbuildings and a first floor kitchen with gutters. It probably took ten minutes, maybe fifteen max to blow them all out. I probably will try and see what I can do about making it reach the second story gutters. Much better than a pressure washer this time of year!
drifter

Re: Looking to buy a leaf blower, Echo, or Husqvarna?
Reply #10   Nov 8, 2010 6:04 pm
Good idea. I hadn't thought about the gutter cleaning attachment. I'm driving right by an Echo dealer tomorrow, on my way to get a new trailer-hitch installed on my car. I'll check out the Echo accessories while I'm there,

BTW, the leaf-blower performs extremely well. Plenty of power, not too heavy, and much quieter than I expected. I think I got very lucky with this buy.
Replies: 9 - 10 of 10Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42