Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens Deluxe 27

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
sthomab

Ariens Deluxe 27
Original Message   Feb 10, 2010 1:35 pm
My husband has an Ariens Deluxe 27.  We are having a hard time figuring it out.  Are both wheels suppose to move automatically?  We can get the right wheel to move but no the left.  What are we doing wrong?  We are in Maryland getting slammed with our 2nd 20"+ snowstorm in 4 days.  Someone please help.

Thanks,
Suzie
Replies: 5 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
bus1662

Re: Ariens Deluxe 27
Reply #5   Feb 12, 2010 4:48 pm
andrelaplume wrote:
I assume the 'black' models at HD are the 'good'.  Are the HD orange models the 'better' ones?  Where do you get the 'bets' and what makes them so...

The black ones are Sno-Tek, which is Arien's economy line. 

The orange Ariens branded machines come in three grades....consumer, prosumer, and professional.

OP: have you checked the pin-locks on the axle?

This message was modified Feb 12, 2010 by bus1662
bevans

tougher than the elements...everything in Wisconsin is

Re: Ariens Deluxe 27
Reply #6   Feb 12, 2010 11:38 pm
andrelaplume wrote:
I assume the 'black' models at HD are the 'good'.  Are the HD orange models the 'better' ones?  Where do you get the 'bets' and what makes them so...
Get the professional series at your Ariens dealer.
Replies: 5 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42