Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > The Ariens 1960's and 1970's Sno-Thro Info Site.

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
sscotsman

The Ariens 1960's and 1970's Sno-Thro Info Site.
Original Message   Dec 16, 2009 7:15 pm
Hi everyone,
I think a few of you here have seen my page, but I never formally introduced it here..
first, the backstory:  ;)

I bought a 1971 Ariens Sno Thro last January.
I became so intrigued by the machine that I immediately started looking up information about it on-line..
I then decided to make a webpage about what I had found..

less than a year later, thanks to the generosity of many other "antique snowblower enthusiasts" my site has grown to eleven pages!
and still growing..

So a big "thank you" to everyone who has shared information and photos with me!
and allowed me to use their photos, brochures, manuals, and other data on my page..
my Ariens site is really a large "group effort" and I really appreciate all the help!

here is the updated page:

http://gold.mylargescale.com/scottychaos/Ariens/index.html

thanks,

Scot

Replies: 6 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
snowgo

Re: The Ariens 1960's and 1970's Sno-Thro Info Site.
Reply #6   Dec 17, 2009 10:35 am
By the way, I'm sorry if my posts don't seem formatted too well. It seems that the text editor for the software being used for this forum is disregarding my "return key" ... maybe other keys as well. ?? For what it's worth, I use a Mac with Safari as my browser.
Replies: 6 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42