Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > First use with the new 1428

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Krank

First use with the new 1428
Original Message   Dec 10, 2009 3:09 pm
We had about 6"-7" of wet heavy snow yesterday morning and it was my chance to finally use the new Simplicity 1428. I have been waiting for any opportunity to use it.
She fired up on the first pull and ate that heavy crap without a sneeze or hiccup. It was most impressive how far she could throw it. My old MTD would have been whimpering and be wanting to go back to the garage with heavy snow like that.  I did my driveway and my two next door neighbors. Easy Steer is the cat's meow and once I got used to the electric chute rotation and chute control I was flying - in a controlled way of course.

I'm going to put on an hour meter this weekend to keep track of things.
This message was modified Dec 10, 2009 by Krank
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Underdog

Re: First use with the new 1428
Reply #1   Dec 10, 2009 6:21 pm
Any pictures of this new monster?

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42