Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Toro Power Clear 210R 38587, 421 Q 38588

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
alicemagooey

Toro Power Clear 210R 38587, 421 Q 38588
Original Message   Nov 23, 2009 12:57 pm
Hello..I think i have read all the other snow blower posts.I could not find the information i was looking for.

Looking for a relatively lightweight, relatively compact snow blower.Not electric..but single stage gas seems like it may be fine for our needs.
please advise, as i have a couple specific questions.

specs and details.( our personal specs)
older operator..needs something easy to use and self propelled and not too heavy or difficult to store.

do not want electric ( tried it..)

am looking at the new Toro Power clear series.
Either the 210R38587or 89..
OR
 421 Q 38588

i cannot find reviews for the power clear which tell me the following information.:
(this is where i need your help)

we have snow falls of about 8-10 inches pretty regularly throughout the winter. I think these above machines will handle that.
*****If anyone has experience with them, advice gratefully will be received.***

MY MAIN QUESTION: can THESE MACHINES also handle snow which the city snow blowers have made into "mountains" at the end of the driveway?
The chutes appear to be about 8 inches tall in these blowers.. at least in the 210R.

We would have to 'run the snow blower straight into the mountain," and let it munch up and chew and blow the snow away from there.

hopefully someone here can help.
many thanks
alice
Replies: 1 - 16 of 16View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 16 of 16View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42