Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > carbuerator for a 26 year old craftsman with electric starter

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Cleancut10

carbuerator for a 26 year old craftsman with electric starter
Original Message   Nov 19, 2009 2:58 pm
Can any one direct me to where to buy a carb for this relic It ran last year beforre irt was given to me and the carb was shaot with lack of proper drainage. Tell me where to go besides to Sears for a new one
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
borat

Re: carbuerator for a 26 year old craftsman with electric starter
Reply #1   Nov 19, 2009 3:09 pm
Is there any way to post a picture of it? How about a little more description? Engine size, what kind of machine it's on.

Have you taken a stroll around a scrap yard to see what they might have lying around? You'd be surprised at the bounty of small engined machines some places have.
friiy

Re: carbuerator for a 26 year old craftsman with electric starter
Reply #2   Nov 20, 2009 6:33 pm
Please post the engine model number off the blower housing.... it should start with 143.xxxxxxxx

Or post the Craftsman Model number of the snow blower...

We would be happy to help...

Friiy

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42