Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Husqvarna 14527SB-LS

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Yamama

Husqvarna 14527SB-LS
Original Message   Nov 12, 2009 7:12 am
I spent the last couple of months looking at and reading up on blowers and comments from owners, and had a good idea what I didn't want, or what to stay away from. My 1st choice was going to be a Simplicity L1428E. Just so happens there is a Simplicity dealer in my small town (Cape Elizabeth, ME). Went there and come to find out they were only a service dept for them. However they did sell Honda and Husqvarna blowers.

It took me all of about 10 minutes to decide and purch the Husqvarna. It was delivered yesterday and I am really pleased at my decision. Nice heavy duty control arms, with solid engagement. Key features for me were the B&S Snow Max engine, heavy duty augers, all metal construction, heavy duty positive engagement controls and the power steering.

Most discussion boards will hash around the benefits of Toro, SImplicity, John Deere and Ariens. Hardly anywhere will there be talk of Husqvarna.

Although I can't judge the snow handling yet, do yourself a favor before you make the leap to any snowblower...go check out the Husqvarna's.

This message was modified Nov 19, 2009 by Yamama
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42