Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Simplicty 1224e, 1226e, or P1524e

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
cuzzinolaf

Simplicty 1224e, 1226e, or P1524e
Original Message   Oct 14, 2009 11:02 pm
I can't figure out which model to get. My local dealer doesn't have the L1428e (the one I want) and doesn't think he can get anymore this season since he sold a bunch already. He has the three I mentioned above in stock. I like the idea of the bigger 13.5 Snow Max engine in the Signature Series. I like the Sig Series one because of the features and the Easy Turn steering. My fiancee might have to use it if I'm away and I'm traveling. I also like the construction of it but the $600 increase from the 1226 is hard to justify. Is the Easy Turn good for turning in both direction or just one. Is there a big enough difference in power between the Snow Max 13.50 and the Snow Series 11.50?

I'm not sure I want the 1226 because it has the 11.50 engine. I currently don't need anything bigger but hope to buy a house with a larger driveway in the future. I'm wondering if she could handled the the size of the 1226 if needed?

And lastly, the 1224 would definitely work for what I need now.  I'm not sure if it would work in the future but I could always sell it and get what was needed. It is appealing because of the price and that it has the same size engine as the 1226. I don't mind the manual chute control but wish it had the remote deflector.

Can anyone help me decide? This forum has been a huge help and led me to Simplicity. Now I just need to figure out which one is best and which one I actually need.
Replies: 1 - 11 of 11View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 11 of 11View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42