Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > The 2009 simplicity L1226E or 2009 Ariens Deluxe 27 ????

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Tim123

The 2009 simplicity L1226E or 2009 Ariens Deluxe 27 ????
Original Message   Sep 14, 2009 8:09 pm
I'm going to buy a new snowthrower this month. I have looked at several brands and have cut the list down to the simplicity L1226E or the Ariens Deluxe 27 ( models are 2009)but have not limited my search to only these two models and are open to suggestions of any others. Both are priced @ $999.oo for a couple more weeks, or so they say. The Ariens Deluxe 27 offers the "easy turn" on the drive , which the simplicity does not offer at that prcie. Simplicity offers that feature on their L1428E( which also has a motor w/13.50 ft-lbs gross torque for around $1250.00
I am a current owner of a 1970's model simplicity 6hp that has preformed very very well over the years that I have owned it. I bought it used almost 20 years ago and do not want to put any more money into it's up-keep/maintanance.
Any feedback would be of great help,/peace of mind
Let it snow
Tim- from snowy Minnesota
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42