Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Power Pressure Washers

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Sue123

Power Pressure Washers
Original Message   Mar 27, 2009 3:18 am
Hi,

I’ve been looking into  power washer  with heat at various equipment sites like daimer.com. I own a restaurant and have been using professional cleaning service to clean the kitchen. Rather than continuing to pay for this service, I’m looking into purchasing power pressure washer to do the job on my own. High temperature is important to keep the kitchen surfaces as clean as possible. Does anyone have any experience using pressure washers for kitchen cleaning and would like to offer some advice? I look forward to your response.

-Sue
This message was modified Mar 27, 2009 by Sue123
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
borat

Re: Power Pressure Washers
Reply #1   Mar 28, 2009 9:20 pm
I don't think that you're being ignored. 

I suspect that very few people use pressure washer that permit the use of hot water to be used.  Most pressure washer warn against using hot water in them.  Have you thought of steam cleaning? 

Bill_H

Reply #2   Mar 29, 2009 12:01 am
My neighbor had a pressure washer with a propane heater built in, it was really expensive - lots of SS tubing and a burner. I wonder if they make one you can use with an external heater, probably be a lot cheaper.

Who the hell let all the morning people run things?
nibbler

Reply #3   Apr 2, 2009 8:29 am
Just saw this.

http://crownassets.pwgsc.gc.ca/mn-eng.cfm?snc=wfsav&sc=enc-bid&scn=32817&lcn=171558&lct=L&srchtype=&so=ASC&sf=ferm-clos&lci=&str=1&ltnf=1&test=1

For some reason the URL can't be embedded in the "here" so I posted it separately.
This message was modified Apr 2, 2009 by nibbler
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42