Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Need front end for Bolens Artic 75.

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Bill09

Need front end for Bolens Artic 75.
Original Message   Feb 7, 2009 5:07 pm
I have a Bolens Artic 75 Two Stage Snow Caster, Model 75-03. I believe it was manufactured in the 70's. A few years ago I could not afford  new gears for the auger transmission so I threw the whole front end away. I had just installed a new short block  and it was running fine. I never was able to throw the rest away and now I wish I had kept it. Does anyone know where I might possibly find a used front end?  I'm thinking if I can't find one maybe I'll try to rig up a snow blade on it. I also have the manual for this unit if anyone is interested, but it does not have a parts breakdown in it......
Replies: 2 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Bill09

Re: Need front end for Bolens Artic 75.
Reply #2   Feb 11, 2009 4:14 pm
I'll certainly do that JohnBoy but so far I haven't heard anything. I'll probably wind up giving it away to someone that is more creative than I am and maybe can use the engine..............................Bill09
JohnnyBoyUpNorth

Re: Need front end for Bolens Artic 75.
Reply #3   Feb 19, 2009 7:31 pm
If you get rid of it, let me know. I would buy parts from you. Any chance you'd scan that manual? :D

Contents under pressure....
Replies: 2 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42