Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Toro 826

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
patsfan054

Toro 826
Original Message   Jan 19, 2009 6:50 pm
Hello all I have an older Toro 826 snow blower.  I was using it today and the auger stoped.  I checked the pins and they are ok.  I then removed the rear metal panel to expose a wheel that when engaged it turns and the blower to make the machine move  thats ok.  I then looked at the top of the machine and noticed a crack in a plastic shroud.  I then removed it and noticed the front belt was off on the machinebut not broke.  I looked closer and there was what looked like a broken piece of silver linkage in the other belt approx  7-8" and twised in the belt / pully.   Any thoughts, I am thinking about just buying a new maching this one was given to me for free and i dont want to spend a lot of money to get it fixed.  Thanks for any help.
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42