Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Simplicity repair or adjustment help please

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Cannuck

Simplicity repair or adjustment help please
Original Message   Jan 11, 2009 11:04 pm
Hello everyone.

Am new to the forum, being an recent owner of a Simplicity 1428E as my first ever snowblower. I am in the need of suggestions from the knowledgeable people on this site. During transporting my snowblower from another house on a trailer the cable for the "easy turn" trigger hase ceased to function and the cable is loose. I am assuming that the cable has become unattached. Is this something that a person who is not mechanically gifted can fix or should I call the dealer? I did some preventative maintenence upon delivery but have not adjusted the belts yet so I could kill two birds with one stone.

Thanks in advance for your responses!
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42