Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Part or model number for Ariens Snow Cab

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
cleanmaxx_brian

"At least I am enjoying the ride"

Part or model number for Ariens Snow Cab
Original Message   Mar 13, 2005 1:44 am
I can't for the life of me find on the web or in these forums the part or model number for Ariens Snow Cab. Does anyone know and how much should it cost?

Thanks again,
Brian

Brian Chang

Ariens 8526LE, Bradley 32" 12.5HP walk behind mower, Echo BP200 blower, Troy Built 4.5HP Pressure Washer,  Craftsman 4.5HP Yard Vac, Homelite line trimmer, Scotts 21" high wheel mower, MTD 3.5HP Edger.

Replies: 14 - 15 of 15Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
don1

"If you search for a perfect friend without faults . . . you will remain friendless"

Re: Part or model number for Ariens Snow Cab
Reply #14   Dec 25, 2008 8:15 pm
Brian:
I bought one of these Ariens Cabs from my dealer here in Canada. You can buy it for much less in the U.S.A. I paid $248.00 plus tax but you can purchase one there for $189.00 plus $32.99 S&H
This is the site:

http://yhst-74625640488616.stores.yahoo.net/arwabesnblca.html

This Cab has been a Godsend for me. I hate wind and blowing snow on my clothes. The windshield stays clear just from the vibration of the Snow Blower. Wet snow is easily wiped off with a glove. This is a must-have piece of equipment for me, plus it comes with a heavy front-end weight. Instructions included and easy to install.

Ariens Walk Behind Snow Blower Cab W/ Counter Weight Kit

Ariens Walk Behind Snow Blower Cab W/ Counter Weight Kit
Item# 20061
$189.00

This Item is a Brand New Economical & Versatile Aftermarket Ariens Walk Behind 2 Stage Snow Blower Cab & Counter Weight Kit.

Kit includes Walker Cab and Counter Weight. Snow Thrower is Not Included in this Listing. Cab protects you from the blowing, swirling snow, and sleet that makes snow removal a miserable job.

FEATURES:

Optically Clear, Shatter Resistant Window Material.

Nylon Reinforced, Rip Stop Vinyl Material.

16 Gauge 3/4" Steel Tube Construction.

Adjustable Height and Position.

Steel Plate Ballast Weight Kit

Fits Ariens: 624E, 926LE, 926DLE

1328DLE, 1332DLE, 1332LE

5520E, 7524E, 11526DLE, 11526LE

Many Other Models are Available Also.

We ship to the following areas: The lower 48 states using UPS Ground shipping $32.99
hirschallan

If it aint broke don't fix it !!

Re: Part or model number for Ariens Snow Cab
Reply #15   Dec 25, 2008 8:40 pm
Don,

I like it. Looks nice and neat. Can you give me the right to left dimentions of the cab. Lowes had a generic one which measured 41".A bit wider then I would like. Need to keep it in the garage between the cars and room is a problem.

Thanks,Allan

This message was modified Dec 25, 2008 by hirschallan

Replies: 14 - 15 of 15Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42