Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Problem changing oil on Toro 1028LXE

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
jake14mw

Problem changing oil on Toro 1028LXE
Original Message   Dec 21, 2008 9:35 pm
Hi All,

I went to change the oil in my Toro today.  It has a long metal pipe with a thread on the end, and a nut that is supposed to be removed to drain the oil.  I thought to myself, this is great, nice and easy to reach, piece of cake.  Well, when I go to remove the nut, the whole pipe turns!  The other end is threaded too.  I tried to hold on to the pipe with a pair of pliers, but it still turns.  Am I doing something wrong?  I must be doing something wrong, why would they design it that way.  I have hit the nut on the end with WD-40 three times already.  Thanks for helping this mechanically challanged guy!

Replies: 1 - 12 of 12View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 12 of 12View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42