Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens vs Simplicity: Winner Simplicity

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Cannuck

Ariens vs Simplicity: Winner Simplicity
Original Message   Dec 13, 2008 12:04 am
Hello all

Thanks for all of your posts concerning my decision regarding a snowblower choice.  It is a priveledge to have access to such a knowledgable bunch.  At the end of the day, weighting all options and pros and cons, I have pulled the trigger and purchased the Simplicity 1428E.  It will be delivered tommorw.  I was wondering if anyone could go through the process or forward myself a list of what should been done before, during, and after the first and subsequent uses of the machine.  Keep in mind that I may be a little mechanically challenged so please take it slow.  For the first time in my life I am thinking a blizzard may not be a bad thing...  Thanks in advance for your responses.

Cannuck

Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42