Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Look at the Yamaha Snowblower in Japan.

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
goofienewfie

Ariens 1130DLE

Look at the Yamaha Snowblower in Japan.
Original Message   Nov 29, 2008 4:25 pm
Hi all;

After hearing that the Yamaha were great machines, I was doing a little reading and looking at the machines they still make in japan. Wow, these machines look like tanks. With all the details being written in japanese I have no idea what its capable of, but from the images it sure looks hardcore. I have linked to some of the images for what looks to be their top model. You can see more here http://www.yamaha-motor.jp/snowthrower/lineup/index.html

Its nice that they even included a over on top of the engine so that I can cook supper while I am blowing snow.. lol.. Just joking, not sure what this is on top of the engine. Certainly a cool rig to look at.

Cheers
Goofie Newfie
Replies: 1 - 22 of 22View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 22 of 22View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42