Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Cub Cadet 1028C Snowblower

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
canadakid2

Cub Cadet 1028C Snowblower
Original Message   Nov 28, 2008 8:19 pm
I just purchased a Cub Cadet 1028C Snowblower. I have used it to clear my driveway twice so far and it is doing great, even though our driveway is extremly steep. Im going to change the oil and plugs annualy but i was wondering if any of you guys have any tips about this snowblower or on snowblowers in general.

Thanks

P.S.I live in northern ontario.
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
borat

Re: Cub Cadet 1028C Snowblower
Reply #1   Nov 28, 2008 8:37 pm
I believe Cub Cadet is now built by MTD.  They used to be built by Cub Cadet in Southern Ontario but I'm under the impression that Cub stopped building the machines and that  MTD builds them under  the Cub Cadet name.  I checked them out last year.  Didn't seem to be too bad of a machine.  Wasn't crazy about the Tecumseh engine and the local dealer here was asking pretty steep prices for them, on par with Ariens, Simplicity & Toro machine.  I passed on it and bought a Simplicity.    
canadakid2

Re: Cub Cadet 1028C Snowblower
Reply #2   Nov 28, 2008 8:38 pm
Thanks for your advice. This cub cadet has a briggs and stratton engine, thats one of the main reasons i bought it.
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42