Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Where are Craftsman Gas Snow Throwers Manufactured?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
VanHull

Where are Craftsman Gas Snow Throwers Manufactured?
Original Message   Oct 5, 2008 12:06 pm
Hello!

My mother would like to purchase a Craftsman Gas Snow Thrower. The only problem is that the waiting period for one here in Montreal, Quebec, Canada is around 2 months long. I guess more and more people are doing their own snow removal these days.Anyway, across the border, in Plattsburgh, they have the snow throwers in stock. It's a short drive and the exchange rate is great right now, so it would definitely be worth the trip. However, if it's built outside of the U.S.A. or Canada (and a few other countries I'm sure), she'll have to pay the duty on it, which can be very expensive, therefore not making it a worthwhile trip. I've looked high and low on the internet and I really can't seem to find any answers. I really hope that someone here can help! Thank you so much for your time!
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42