Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > simplicity I724e or Ariens 624e

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
chadc

simplicity I724e or Ariens 624e
Original Message   Oct 23, 2007 2:24 pm
I am looking to upgrade to a new snowblower.  Going back and forth between the simplicity I7524e or the Ariens 624e.   Both seem to have great reputations. I been asking the guys I work with but there not suree either. So now I look to the experts.   I live in eastern pa. and we usually get maybe 3-4 storms a year.   The Ariens seems to have a great reputation, I am not sure about the simplicity???  I know that the one is 6hp and the other is 7.5.. do I really need it. the person at the ariens says I dont need anything bigger than the 6hp.. HMMM.   the price for the Ariens is $750 and the price for the simplicity is $850. 
This message was modified Oct 23, 2007 by chadc
Replies: 13 - 13 of 13Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
chadc

Re: simplicity I724e or Ariens 624e
Reply #13   Mar 13, 2008 3:55 pm
Well we didnt get much snow this year but what we did get the Simplicity worked really well. They closed the driveway shut and didnt stop the snowblower one bit, went right through it,, thanks for every ones help

Chad 

Replies: 13 - 13 of 13Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42