Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > simplicity I724e or Ariens 624e

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
chadc

simplicity I724e or Ariens 624e
Original Message   Oct 23, 2007 2:24 pm
I am looking to upgrade to a new snowblower.  Going back and forth between the simplicity I7524e or the Ariens 624e.   Both seem to have great reputations. I been asking the guys I work with but there not suree either. So now I look to the experts.   I live in eastern pa. and we usually get maybe 3-4 storms a year.   The Ariens seems to have a great reputation, I am not sure about the simplicity???  I know that the one is 6hp and the other is 7.5.. do I really need it. the person at the ariens says I dont need anything bigger than the 6hp.. HMMM.   the price for the Ariens is $750 and the price for the simplicity is $850. 
This message was modified Oct 23, 2007 by chadc
Replies: 1 - 13 of 13View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 13 of 13View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42