Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Look what Santa brought me! It's Mean, it's Green...

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Rarestrx

Look what Santa brought me! It's Mean, it's Green...
Original Message   Dec 27, 2007 7:41 pm
Hey,

It's a 2002 John Deere 924DE:

Just got it off Ebay for cheap, only about 10 hours on it.  Set the scraper height, greased the chain, gears, discharge chute, axles, augers, new gas, new oil, and waxed it up!  Now I just have to wait for some snow...

The previous owner of the house left me a Craftsman 5hp/22" cut snowblower.  It was okay, but had issues with the harder/icier snow.  I got tired of shoveling and Santa came to the rescue. 

Now, from what I've read here, this is an Ariens 924DLE.  I'm looking to buy some spare parts for it, but need to find out the equivalent Ariens part number.  Can someone IM or Email me their serial number so I can download the Ariens manual? 

If not, can you tell me the Ariens' part number for the scraper blade, and the belts?  I've got the shoes and shear pins handled.

Thanks and have a Happy New Year!

Kevin "Bring it, Old Man Winter!"

This message was modified Dec 27, 2007 by Rarestrx
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
nibbler

Re: Look what Santa brought me! It's Mean, it's Green...
Reply #1   Dec 28, 2007 8:19 am
Looks like it hasn't been used at all. My neighbour has one and it is a very nice machine, works very well.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42