Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Any bcs tractor owners out there, I have a question

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
hcarlow

Any bcs tractor owners out there, I have a question
Original Message   Aug 7, 2005 9:41 am
I just bought a used 830 bcs with a tiller and would like to know  if any of you have any experience with the snow blower attachment for it.I live in Maine so I have to deal with lots of snow here and we have a gravel driveway also.I was thinking about the two stage blower they now have for it .I have never seen it as we don't have a dealer for bcs in my area.I would like to know  how well they work and how rugged they are.

Thanks,

Herb

Replies: 4 - 4 of 4Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
kydbmaster

Re: Any bcs tractor owners out there, I have a question
Reply #4   Dec 25, 2007 6:20 pm
I just bought a little used BCS 8 hp Kohler tractor and it has a 28 in snow thrower attachment.  It was sold because the owner moved out of snow country and has no use for it.  They said it was a powerful unit and worked very well.  I purchased the Unit for the tractor Not the snowthrower.  If you are interested in one I have this unit available for sale.  A new one will set u back $995.00 list.  I am willing to negotiate a price in this unit.  Contact me if you are interested.  smercer@iglou.com.

Thanks

Steve

This message was modified Dec 25, 2007 by kydbmaster
Replies: 4 - 4 of 4Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42