Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > 1st run with the Ariens 924DLE

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
coyote32us

1st run with the Ariens 924DLE
Original Message   Dec 22, 2007 11:00 pm
Santa must be getting his sleigh ready up there at the north pole.  I woke up a few days ago and found all that white stuff had landed on my driveway. Quite a few inches deep too.  So I took the oppurtunity to let the new 9.25 orange horse out of her stable (the garage).  Boy I was impressed.  I first let her stand out there and adjust to the outside temp before I let instinct kick in.   Gave her one pull and like angels from heaven that engine was singing as pretty as any choir.  In low gear I eased the beast into the snow and feed on mother natures snowflake buffet.  What a joy!!!   What power too.  Love that 200 degree chute rotation.  Just have to watch out for the neighbors so I don"t blow that snow on their driveway.  I guess thats where the deflector comes into play for being neighborly.    Its just that that snow looks so pretty flying high and far.  Anyways I love the machine.  Any reccomendations on oil?     Have a great Christmas or Festivus do not want to offend anyone and Fabulous New Year. 
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42