Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > snowblower tires are gone flat...

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
oyugay

snowblower tires are gone flat...
Original Message   Dec 18, 2007 6:25 pm
ma snowblower will not take any air into the tubeless tires anymore? can anyone help? i started this new topic becuz i didnt understand what ppl was sayin for the other topic, and im so clueless of ppl are sayin other than the fact that ppl put tube into the tire, but i dont wanna... so... plz help... and if i do have to buy a new tube for the tire, where i can buy it from? thanks phil
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Outline
borat

Re: snowblower tires are gone flat...
Reply #1   Dec 18, 2007 7:06 pm
This looks like a troll but I'll bite. 

See previous posts for same topic. 

donjag

i've gone to find myself,if i'm here when you arrive,keep me here until i get back.

Reply #2   Dec 18, 2007 10:03 pm
borat.you must be bored.

borat

Reply #3   Dec 18, 2007 10:37 pm
donjag wrote:
borat.you must be bored.

Not really. 

Just half ass-ed watching a hockey game and using my laptop cruising a couple forums.  Personally, for some reason, I never experience boredom.  If I don't like what I'm doing, I switch to something else.  Life's way too short to be bored.

donjag

i've gone to find myself,if i'm here when you arrive,keep me here until i get back.

Reply #4   Dec 18, 2007 11:14 pm
that was a well thought out reply,i must admidt  i have never quite thought of life that way.thank you

Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42