Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens 7HP #924038 snowthrower -engine shot.

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Kenneth

Ariens 7HP #924038 snowthrower -engine shot.
Original Message   Sep 4, 2007 8:34 pm
I have an old Ariens 7 HP snowthrower with a blown engine.  The model#924038, with the engine H70-13021OD. My problem is trying to find a replacement engine.  Ariens had Tecumseh e-mail me that the old engine is unavailable but an 8HP #208102A would be a good replacement.  The only trouble is no on-line is familiar with this part.  The engine has a 1" c/s with 2 13/32" length.  I really don't want to spend  a lot of money to replace an engine for probably an over 20 yr old snowthrower, but when it threw snow it went thru anything.  Can anyone suggest a replacement engine any brand ?
Replies: 1 - 9 of 9View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 9 of 9View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42