Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Toro Personal Pace transmission

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Deke

Toro Personal Pace transmission
Original Message   Apr 22, 2007 9:40 pm
I have a Toro Recycler mower model 20017. It's logged a lot of hours in the past 4 years without a problem - until last fall when the personal pace self-propel system stopped "helping". Over the winter I replaced the traction cable (which had a small kink in the sheathing), the drive belt (as long as I was at it, right) and the broken handle spring. Greased, oiled and shined her and waited for spring. ....  Well spring is here and unfortunately, there was no improvement!

Any suggestions where to look next? Seem's like opening up the transmission is all that is left, but I'm hoping there's an adjustment somewhere that I did not notice. Ideas?

Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42