Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Lawn mower decks

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
papadb10

Lawn mower decks
Original Message   Mar 10, 2007 5:53 pm
Hi Folks,  I just discovered this forum about a week ago. Can't believe how much information is in here. Been reading for a while and it helped me decide a lot of thiings about outdoor power tools. I have a couple questions. Is there a snowblower review section?  I think I remember reading in a post there was a link to them but cant recall the link.

My other question is on lawn mower decks. I am going to buy an new Toro self propelled this spring and have decided on the 20055 model. I just wonder if it is worth the extra money for the aluminum deck vs. the steel deck. Steel deck 20073 is $389 and aluminum deck 20055 is 489.00 

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42