Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Lawn mower decks

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
papadb10

Lawn mower decks
Original Message   Mar 10, 2007 5:53 pm
Hi Folks,  I just discovered this forum about a week ago. Can't believe how much information is in here. Been reading for a while and it helped me decide a lot of thiings about outdoor power tools. I have a couple questions. Is there a snowblower review section?  I think I remember reading in a post there was a link to them but cant recall the link.

My other question is on lawn mower decks. I am going to buy an new Toro self propelled this spring and have decided on the 20055 model. I just wonder if it is worth the extra money for the aluminum deck vs. the steel deck. Steel deck 20073 is $389 and aluminum deck 20055 is 489.00 

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
mech12

Re: Lawn mower decks
Reply #1   Mar 15, 2007 2:57 pm
  yes  the aluminum deck with last longer  with PROPER care.  when done cutting clean the bottom of deck.  use either a hose spray or tip and clean.   the absolute worst enemy is packed grass, wet and fertilizer.  all these alone or in combination with eat anything.
nibbler

Re: Lawn mower decks
Reply #2   Mar 16, 2007 12:28 pm
Even though there is a "Reviews" button beside the "Discussions" button it doesn't lead to most of the reviews. You have to go here and then select the topic of your choice. You can also click on the "More Guides" button at the top right of the main discussion page.

Snow thrower reviews are under "Outdoor and Sports".
This message was modified Mar 16, 2007 by nibbler
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42