Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Experience needed: Choosing between Simplicity and Ariens - Professional models

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Funinthesnow

Experience needed: Choosing between Simplicity and Ariens - Professional models
Original Message   Mar 2, 2007 8:12 am
We live in a snow belt in northern Michigan.  We have a 300' driveway and a 46' x 102' ice rink.  I was all set to get the Ariens 1336DLE (13 hp, 36" pro series) until I started looking at the Simplicity P1338E (13 hp, 38" Signature Pro).  I liked the Simplicity because it handled and operated (in my opinion) better than the Ariens.  I also felt it was made just as good or better than the Ariens.  Simplicity is also $500 cheeper. 

Til the retailer showed me it I had never heard of Simplicity.  Based on what I have heard from neighbors and friends - Ariens was in my mind and that was the only way to go.  So . . .

Is there anything else I need to know about these two machines?  I am looking for performance, reliability and the $500 is also a smaller factor.  

Thanks for your input with your experience with these two brands. 

Replies: 1 - 8 of 8View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 8 of 8View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42