Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Hey Marshall

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
skippertoo

Hey Marshall
Original Message   Jan 9, 2005 9:34 am
Hello and happy new year !
A couple of years ago you helped me with regards to purchasing a lawnmower. I really wanted the Honda (think it was the 216 hrb?) but just couldn't spring for the extra 150 dollars so I bought the Craftsman 37779 on sale for 499. It has done what I wanted it to do for the most part but still wish for the new HRX. The one thing I do enjoy about the Craftsman is the one lever hight adjustment as I cut three different levels around my yard and this feature really helps ! Next mower may need to be an Ariens since they have this feature. ( I will ask more about that when it comes time to but again, hopefully that is several years away)
I do have one problem with the mower blade brake clutch and thought I would check in with yall to see if this was something easy to fix or should I take it to the Sears repair facility? The clutch will not stay engaged. I tied it down with a bungie cord to make it last the rest of this past season but want to get it fixed before this spring.
Thanks !
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42