Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Toro 826 LE or Ariens 926 LE ???

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
syracuse

Toro 826 LE or Ariens 926 LE ???
Original Message   Dec 5, 2006 11:05 pm
I just stumbled across this web site tonight when I was searching for any reviews I could find on 2 snow blowers that I'm interested in.  I am excited to see all the knowledgeable people on this site who have such great advice.  Can anyone give me their opinion on these 2 snow blowers?

Before I came to this site I was steering towards the Toro 826 LE, as I have heard friends who love their Toro's.  After reading up on the comments here from owners on Ariens, I'm starting to wonder if they make a better machine.  I live in Syracuse, NY where we get record snowfall every season.  We often hit 200 inches of snow each winter.  I have a 2 car-wide driveway that can park 4 cars long.  I currently have an old John Deere (15 + years old).  It has given me so much trouble the last few years, I'm tired of putting a few hundred dollars into it each winter.

I'm looking for a reliable snow blower that will last a long time.  I'm guessing that both brands make good machines, but want to spend my money wisely.  I'm definately buying from a dealer (not Home Depot as I've had bad experiences with them in the past).  The price is close....the Toro is on sale right now for $1,050 and the Ariens is on sale for $999.  Any feedback on these 2 models would be greatly appreciated.  I'm going to purchase my new snowblower by next week, as the snow is flying here in Syracuse.  Thanks everyone!  Happy Holidays.

Jim

Replies: 1 - 9 of 9View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 9 of 9View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42