Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens 926DL

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Bliz

Ariens 926DL
Original Message   Nov 21, 2006 5:18 pm
Greetings folks. I'd like to take a moment to say I'm a first time caller and hope to make many more in the future. I had been looking for a good snowblower for a couple of months and had been following the discussions posted here with great interest. I finally decided on the Ariens 926DL. The only location I could find that sold one was the Home Depot centre which came here a couple of years ago. I was a bit concerned with this from all the bad news I've been hearing about the way they assemble their machines. It would have been a waste of time for me to assemble it myself due to my ten thumbs. There was a one week delay with the delivery so they assembled it and shipped it to me for free. When I received it, I noticed the the remote chute deflector wouldn't lower. I called Home Depot and they immediately said they would send someone to my house to have a look at it. As it turned out I was able to fix it myself by just pulling the sides slightly away from the chute to prevent the two peices from rubbing together. I called them back and cancelled the service call.

I have to say my experience with them has been a very positive one. The machine works fine and I hope to post some pictures of it in the near future.
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42