Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens 926DL

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Bliz

Ariens 926DL
Original Message   Nov 21, 2006 5:18 pm
Greetings folks. I'd like to take a moment to say I'm a first time caller and hope to make many more in the future. I had been looking for a good snowblower for a couple of months and had been following the discussions posted here with great interest. I finally decided on the Ariens 926DL. The only location I could find that sold one was the Home Depot centre which came here a couple of years ago. I was a bit concerned with this from all the bad news I've been hearing about the way they assemble their machines. It would have been a waste of time for me to assemble it myself due to my ten thumbs. There was a one week delay with the delivery so they assembled it and shipped it to me for free. When I received it, I noticed the the remote chute deflector wouldn't lower. I called Home Depot and they immediately said they would send someone to my house to have a look at it. As it turned out I was able to fix it myself by just pulling the sides slightly away from the chute to prevent the two peices from rubbing together. I called them back and cancelled the service call.

I have to say my experience with them has been a very positive one. The machine works fine and I hope to post some pictures of it in the near future.
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
jubol

Re: Ariens 926DL
Reply #1   Nov 21, 2006 5:57 pm
Bliz,

Welcome to the forum!!!!!!,

You bought a great Blower, glad every thing worked out for you!!!

Let us know how it works with your first snowfall!!!

Fred

Husqvarna STE927(11.5HP) snowblower,  MTD Pro Series 18/42 Lawnmower, MTD 6.5 HP  Self Prop Lawn Mower,  Weedeater 1500 Blower, Web Gensis  2000 
hirschallan

If it aint broke don't fix it !!

Re: Ariens 926DL
Reply #2   Nov 21, 2006 5:58 pm
Bliz,
I bought one last year from HD and got mine in the box so, I was able to put it together my style.Go through your manual and check the speed and clutch linkage since mine was way out before I touched it.I did observe the guys at HD and alls they do is put it together bam bam bam with power tools but no critical adjustments because they just don't have the know how nor the time.Its pretty straight forward with your manual.Best of luck, Allan H.

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42