Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Buying new mower help

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Mainer

Live for Today tomorrow has not been promised to us.

Buying new mower help
Original Message   May 25, 2006 3:40 pm
 Hi to all.  I need some info to help me decide on a new mower. I'm a newbie to OPE  i moved to Maine 4 years ago from Boston and bought my first riding mower. A 10 year old White L12 that smokes to much to use now. I have 1700 Dollars to spend.  It would be of great help if someone could tell me the pros and cons of these options i have.                                                                                         

That are  #1 single or twin cylinder

#2 B/S Intek or kohler Engine

#3 Whats the difference between Hydrostatic drive and automatic drive.

#4 pedal or fender throttle

#5 pressure filtration or splash lube

Sorry for the long post. I know these questions must seem silly too most.     Any help would be great. Thanks John. D

I have 1 acre of land to mow that has a good slope to it. And i would also like to put a snow plow on this rider

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42