Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Used ztr mower opinion needed?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Geno

51- love God 1st, then OPE

Used ztr mower opinion needed?
Original Message   Jul 3, 2005 5:11 pm
hello- as I mentioned in a earlyier post, I will be doing some mowing ( I hope) next summer to assist in my retirement from work. I want to look for a ztr this winter when off-season gets you a little better price. I want to look for one needing repair as I'll be pretty much starting from scratch and can't afford a new one. I can fix alot of disabled small equipment so I don't mind labor to get it up to par. but my question is this:  is there any certain ztr's that are on the 'junk' list and ain't worth fixing? separate pumps for each wheel better ..or is there a certain drive system on any of the older ones that was a nightmare? sorry if I sound 'uneducated' here but that is because I am..this will be a new venture for me as I have worked in  bricked indoor factory for last 32 years.  As I mentioned, I want to look at a fixer-upper needing work ( weld-motor-ect..) but want to put the work into one that has potentual-  any definant 'no-no's or info on what to look for is much appreciated        thx-  Gene
Replies: 6 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
power

Re: Used ztr mower opinion needed?
Reply #6   Mar 16, 2006 5:24 am
Zipper? Who are they? Never heard of that brand for commercial use.
Replies: 6 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42