Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > What Lawnmower would you recommend?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
MikeSnow

What Lawnmower would you recommend?
Original Message   Mar 11, 2006 11:11 am
Hi Guys,

The warmer weather and lack of snow fall here in Massachusetts has gotten me to think about spring and summer, and more specifically, replacing my old Craftsman Lawnmower.  I have hated my 6.5hp Craftsman 22" rear discharge seld propelled lawnmower since I bought it 8 years ago, and regret putting my old Snapper out to pasture.  So this year I am buying a new lawnmower, what brand and type would you suggest.  I have a quarter acre house lot to mow, so not a lot, but I want a machine that will last and start without major issues each time.  I don't care about a key start, and tend to bag my clippings and haul them to the dump.

Any advice is apprecited.

Thanks,

Mike

Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42