Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Old Ariens Wheel Upgrade Needed

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
johnnyboy

Old Ariens Wheel Upgrade Needed
Original Message   Feb 17, 2006 11:28 am
I have an old model Ariens Snow Throw Model unknow. I have bald solid hard tires ( approx. 12" tall) on it with chains. Otherwise it would'nt move in the snow. I purchased it used 6 years ago & rebuilt it with the exception of wheels. I would like to upgrade the rims & tires but I haven't been able to locate the right parts. I have a 3/4" shaft with a 3-16" keyway. If I had to drill the shaft for a bolt to hold a new rim assembly on, that would be no problem. I feel with chains on I get alot of unwanted vibration.  I just need to be pointed in the right  direction for parts.  Any Ideas? Thanks John
Replies: 1 - 8 of 8View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 8 of 8View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42