Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Gas Tank Add On

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
nibbler

Gas Tank Add On
Original Message   Jan 30, 2006 8:04 pm
Years ago I saw a special type of lid that could be attached to a jerry can It had a nipple on the cap and a rubber fuel line that would connect to the gas cap of a 10KW generator. You could have a line of jerry cans daisy chained together and if things were setup correctly the generator would run until they were all empty. You could also replace any empty jerry cans with full ones without shutting down the generator

Has anyone seen or used anything to allow an increase to the existing gas tank on a two stage blower? I was thinking of a shelf that you can attach a 10L gas can to that connects to the existing tank

Is this a good idea or am I getting ready to do an impression of one of the Fantastic 4?
Replies: 1 - 18 of 18View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 18 of 18View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42