Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Help on Ariens model 932101

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
dale22

Help on Ariens model 932101
Original Message   Jan 23, 2006 8:44 pm
Maybe someone can help me.  I have an Ariens snowblower (yes, bought at Home Depot!) that isn't working right, and I can't figure out what is wrong.  The auger turns ok, but it doesn't throw the snow very far.  I checked the belts, and they appear fine; no visible wear.  When first starting, I can't go but a few feet without the snow packing in the shoot.  After about 5 or 10 minutes letting the auger spin, I can clear the snow, but have to go very slowly.  If we have  a deep snowfall, it won't cut it.  I have been looking for troubleshooting for the Ariens, and can't find any. 

From what I can see, there are two belts, one for the auger and one for the wheels.   Both look fine, with no wear.   There is mention of a friction disk in the user manual.  Does this drive the impeller?

Any help would be appreiated. 

Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42