Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Realized that my 926LE only runs on small amount of power

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
BBgarage

Realized that my 926LE only runs on small amount of power
Original Message   Jan 3, 2006 10:37 am
Well I tried to use my blower to clear the inch of slush this morning(school canceled because of "blizzard" which never arrived, or at least hasnt yet) and it wasn't moving it, it kept clogging up. I guess I should ask if that is normal(?).

Anyway, I looked through the crack next to the throttle handle and noticed that there is a metal pole connected to the carb, and then to a lever which is next to the throttle lever and a series of springs. Anyhow, I noticed when the blower is off that metal lever in there is at WOT, once it starts running, regardless of the throttle lever position, it is almost at closed. At first I thought this might be my problem, so I proceded to push it forward with a screw driver. That is when I realized these things run with there engines at near idle!. This thing got really loud and started to cluck a little, I could also see some flame that accompany the clunk in the muffler, I very quickly stopped not wanting to throw a rod or something. I would estimate that the RPM it hit when pushed open was at least twice what it normally is, probably more.

Anyone else notice this?

P.S, I didnt touch any of the controls(clutch, or auger) when doing this.
Replies: 1 - 19 of 19View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 19 of 19View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42