Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > ashamed...

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
oakville

ashamed...
Original Message   Jan 1, 2006 2:23 pm
ok, i'm ashamed to admit it, but we got 2 inches of snow yesterday, and i used my 926DLE to clear it.  i know it seems like a waste of gas, but i really wanted to use it.  in a feeble attempt at redemption, i did two neighbours' driveways and sidewalks too.  of course, with only 2 inches, i was back inside in under 20 minutes for all three.

i'm so ashamed....

Replies: 4 - 5 of 5Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
drumsonly2002

Re: ashamed...
Reply #4   Jan 2, 2006 11:06 pm

You were outside in the fresh air, walking, moving a piece of equipment around. Others were in a gym, paying to do the same inside. You accomplished good will, and got to go out side rather than sit on the coach and think of what to do. I figure you did some good for yourself and others. A snowblower is more than a machine, it's something that gets one outside in the fresh air. Thus worth it's weight as far as exercise goes. I think a snowblower as more than a machine. It's a low impact workout, a thing to get one outside when it's cold, snowing and windy, a tool to clear the driveway, and something that makes snow storms more fun, thus bringing one to a more fun time in life when going outside when snowing is actually........ FUN!

BBgarage

Re: ashamed...
Reply #5   Jan 3, 2006 10:31 am
Guilty
Replies: 4 - 5 of 5Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42