Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Electric Pneumatic Log Splitter - Power Fist YP5225 - and others

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
wally

Electric Pneumatic Log Splitter - Power Fist YP5225 - and others
Original Message   Nov 20, 2005 8:58 am
I've been researching electric log splitters... more practical for me than gas ones for storage, different locations, travel inside my van as opposed to trailering, etc...  and I came across the Power Fist YP5225 yesterday while visiting.   It's a 4 ton unit, 2 hp...and appears to be fairly solidly constructed.  Feature for feature, it compares with the machine Home Depot carries but appears to be a little more solid in body construction.  In fact, it also appears to resemble the DR 4 ton unit.  The TradeMaster imported by Home Hardware is a 5 ton unit of similar design.  I only need needs limited amounts of work and hate to rent tools.   Anyone any comments on one or more of the above?
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42