Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Which 2-cycle oil for Toro snow blower.

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
JeffFarrar

Which 2-cycle oil for Toro snow blower.
Original Message   Nov 18, 2005 9:40 am

I know this is a stupid question. I have a 2-cycle Mercury outboard in which I run Mercury oil, a Sthil weed trimmer in which I run Sthil oil, and a Lawnboy lawnmower in which I run Lawnboy oil. Again all are 2-cycle. With all the different ratios I just make each its own gas can. Last year it got a Toro 2-cycle snow blower. I used up the oil that came with it but am unable to find the recommend Toro oil in any store. Hence this post.

What is a good quality oil to use with the Toro? Or should I mail order the real Toro oil? Any of the above that I currently use work? I would like something that has a fuel stabilizer. I don't run the same gas across two seasons but one batch will last me the whole winter.  I just have this thing about sticking with what the manufacture wants.

Thanks.

Am I being ridiculous for using all these different oils?

Replies: 1 - 15 of 15View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 15 of 15View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42