Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > what's the most ugliest, most usefull outside tool you got....

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
ramit

what's the most ugliest, most usefull outside tool you got....
Original Message   Aug 1, 2005 6:23 pm

Cost me 100 bucks 16 years ago, learned how to weld on it. Ok, it maynot be powered, but it's butt ugly and has been soo useful.
Moved yards of dirt, gravel, 4K lbs of cinder block. I've used it to move all my power equipment, and to haul away all the debris when gutting and remodeling the rooms in my house. All original ~47 ford p/u, except for tires/rims/tongue assy and trailer lights. The original rotted floor boards and spacers are sorta still there. It's outlive a couple of my trucks. It's the big thorn in my wifes side cause it so ugly. But everytime we need mulch, since I haul it, we get it real cheap and she cant diss it then.

Edit: Thanks Marshall, rims and tires are worth more than the trailer.... about 5 years ago the original rims wouldn't hold air anymore (rust).. so these were my snow tires off of my club wagon Ford van.. which I sold about 8 years ago, but kept  the snow tires which were on their own rims..  dug them out of storage, perfect fit.
This message was modified Aug 1, 2005 by ramit

Replies: 11 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
MTX20HZ

[AWB] Arcane Warrior Battalion Motto: Killed by a Mysterious Force

Formerly: Tech 9 Spas 12

Re: what's the most ugliest, most usefull outside tool you got....
Reply #11   Aug 24, 2005 5:33 pm
I dont own this tool, but many people with dogs do,     THE POOPER SCOOPER!!!

peace

Machete | [AWB]

AMD X2 4200 OC'ed +1.5Ghz// MSI Nvidia NX7800 GTX 256Mb w/D.O.T. * 1 Grand*// Asus A8N-SLI Premium, Thermaltake 680 PSU and Tsunami Case//Raptor 74 G 10K HD//  Dual MTX 12" // Harman Kardon AVR235 receiver 7.1// JBL Floor's ,Book Shelfs, Center// 26"  HDTV LCD, HK DVD Burner, 8HP go-Truck
Replies: 11 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42