Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > you guys are great!!

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
REguy

Ever been to the sea Billy??

you guys are great!!
Original Message   Jan 2, 2005 11:18 pm
I have been a big fan of the other site and now this new site, and have been a silent viewer, just wanted to say thank you for all the help on many of the topics I have read especially for giving me the heads up on the plastic update on my TORO 826 LE. Manufacturer didn't send me a notice but after reading one of your many fine threads I contacted the dealer and he happily did the update. I love the machine, throws snow very far which I really needed because of my sloped driveway. Is it possible the dealer didn't register my machine with TORO ?? Thank you guys.

Domenic

Replies: 5 - 7 of 7Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
xydcxrwjj

CAT,S NAME IS SCOOTER
SHE CAT,S NAME IF FLUFFY

Re: you guys are great!!
Reply #5   Jan 3, 2005 6:57 pm
Our pleasure to have you posting on our forum Domenic. Look forward to hearing from you and May God bless you and your family with a great year.--Will---sometimes called things like ( xydcxrwjj)

WILL
Termy

Reply #6   Jan 3, 2005 8:16 pm
THANKS!!! I am already liking this forum. Welcome to www.abbysguide.com

lland

Reply #7   Jan 11, 2005 11:49 am
Toro didn't contact me about the upgrade either...and I did register my machine with them.  When I heard about it, I called Toro and verfied that my machine was included in the upgrade program.  I called a local dealer (I didnt' buy from him - he was out of stock) and without questioning a thing, picked the blower up the next day, warehoused it (indoors) until the upgrade kit came in, installe dthe kit, and returned my blower.  While I was a bit disappointed that Toro didn't contact me, I was thrilled with the dealer support and will certainly give him my business going forward.

LL

2001 Toro 20023 Personal Pace
2002 John Deere Trimmer/Edger/Blower
2003 Craftsman DYT 4000 - 25HP/48" w/bagger
2003 Toro 826LE Snowblower
2004 Mantis Tiller/Dethatcher/Aerator/Edger
2005 Husqvarna 145BT Backpack Blower
Rubbermaid 10CF Trailer
Craftsman 40" Plug Aerator
Replies: 5 - 7 of 7Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42