Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Girls vs Outdoor Equipment

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
AmberLynn

Mow Mow Mow

Girls vs Outdoor Equipment
Original Message   Jun 13, 2005 5:08 pm
I just found this forum on the net, looks very cool, but I wonder if woman are welcome here or it's just a boy thing.

Amber Lynn

Replies: 14 - 23 of 51Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
AmberLynn

Mow Mow Mow

Re: Girls vs Outdoor Equipment
Reply #14   Jun 13, 2005 9:56 pm
Okay guys this is really cool people here, but one question comes to me whos Paula or Mom?

cleanmaxx_brian

"At least I am enjoying the ride"

Reply #15   Jun 13, 2005 9:58 pm
Amber,
     As a new member myself, I can tell you that this is a great bunch of people (both guys and girls) and you can learn a lot here! Feel free to ask away

Brian Chang

Ariens 8526LE, Bradley 32" 12.5HP walk behind mower, Echo BP200 blower, Troy Built 4.5HP Pressure Washer,  Craftsman 4.5HP Yard Vac, Homelite line trimmer, Scotts 21" high wheel mower, MTD 3.5HP Edger.

AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #16   Jun 13, 2005 9:59 pm
AmberLynn you have a beautiful name.  Welcome to Abby's Guide OPE discussions, home of where a good amount of action happens.  There are three women members as I remember it, Miss Snowshovler, Paula, and Orchid Crazy.  Miss Snowshovler and Shovler work in a shop together fixing Outdoor Power Equipment, and they see each other in case you are wondering.    It's great to have another girl around here, especially with such a nice name. 

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #17   Jun 13, 2005 10:00 pm
Mr. Mom is a stay @ home mom that likes OPE and this gang. 

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

Highwind

Despite the high cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular.

Reply #18   Jun 13, 2005 10:10 pm
AmberLynn wrote:
Okay guys this is really cool people here, but one question comes to me whos Paula or Mom?

AmberLynn,
Paula is a very, very serious member of the forum, whose chain one or two of us like to yank to loosen her up a bit.

I expect we'll hear from her soon. 

When you've been on here for a while, you'll get to know the folks and their personalities.

This message was modified Jun 13, 2005 by Highwind

Honda stable: HS 724 snowblower;  HRS216 lawnmower; BF2 UWWW; 5 HP, 2200 psi/2.9 GPM pressure washer.

Electric: BV2500 B&D Leaf Hog/snow duster; old 12" Weedeater.

Majorxlr8n

Reply #19   Jun 14, 2005 12:26 am
AmberLynn - did things go so wrong in the film industry that you now have to mow your own lawn?  

That Lawnboy of yours definitely needs new intake & exhaust valves since it burns oil.

Once you figure out who you really are, let us know. I know a good psychariatrist who specializes in schitzophrenia. Even my suffering from sleep deprivation didn't hamper my thought process to weed out a WEED...

Marty

This message was modified Jun 14, 2005 by a moderator

MissSnowshoveler

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?

Reply #20   Jun 14, 2005 5:39 am
Welcome AmberLynn,

You have already met some of the crew that hangs out around here.  The guys are pretty cool.  I work in a small engine shop so I seem to fit in around here pretty good most of the time.  It seems that I may be a little late warning you that topics do get strayed from, but it's all in good fun. 

Glad you stumbled across this site and hope you remain an active member.  Again welcome.

Sherri

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?
robmints

Reply #21   Jun 14, 2005 7:29 am
Majorxlr8n wrote:
AmberLynn - did things go so wrong in the film industry that you now have to mow your own lawn?  

That Lawnboy of yours definitely needs new intake & exhaust valves since it burns oil.

Once you figure out who you really are, let us know. I know a good psychariatrist who specializes in schitzophrenia. Even my suffering from sleep deprivation didn't hamper my thought process to weed out a WEED...

Marty

Marty,

First, I modified your post because I felt the theme was a little too mature for our new G rating. We will see how it goes.

Second, Thanks.

If someone would like to read Marty's full thread, send me a PM.
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #22   Jun 14, 2005 9:15 am
mml4

Snow is good,
Deep snow is better!

Reply #23   Jun 14, 2005 10:05 am
AmberLynn wrote:
 got an old lawnboy mower from the 70S still in good shape but burn a little bit of oil.

Hi Guys,

I think I agree with Marty!

Marc

This message was modified Jun 14, 2005 by mml4

SnapperV210P,Toro22177,TroyBilt42010Snowthrower,Craftsman Shredder,American Turbo Pressure Washer HondaGX200,Stihl011Saw,EchoPas260Trimmer Edger,EchoPB602Blower,EchoHCR150Hedge Clipper
Replies: 14 - 23 of 51Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42