Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Why this lawn forum is Important to me!!

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

Why this lawn forum is Important to me!!
Original Message   Jun 12, 2005 11:13 am
Well yesterday we had this little party at a  here in Lakeland. Well we all got to talking about the internet. I was telling my buddy how I get on this forum and read  about some great topics. He says how can It be fun to get on the internet and read about lawnmowers????  He has a small lawn service bout 7 yards, And he just bought a new Lesco walkbehind to replace his old one. Then he tells me he needs to buy a new weedeater and blower. Thats when i started to tell him about the review section on here and all the topics about the manufactures and all!! To me there is'nt to many places you can go to get free info on buying things. I may be wrong but doesn't consumer reports charge you?? I think maybe he will be a new member today or tomm.  later Mike

Exmark 48inch & Bridges 36inch walkbehind, Scotts 21 inch walk behind mower,Husqvarna trimmer and blower, Echo PE200 edger,Weedeater & Stihl HL45C hedge trimmers,Echo CS440 chain saw and a Stihl HT101 power pruner, and a El Cheapo pressure washer.
Replies: 12 - 13 of 13Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
jodyand

Dodge
you drive the Rest I drive the Best.
That thang got a Hemi?SWEETTTT

Re: Why this lawn forum is Important to me!!
Reply #12   Jun 12, 2005 10:33 pm
Thats all water under the bridge now Termy

mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

Re: Why this lawn forum is Important to me!!
Reply #13   Jun 13, 2005 4:33 pm
Hey well while I'm talking bout consumer reports I just seen on Tv where they named the Toro 20041 Personal Pace the "best buy" for self propelled mowers.

Exmark 48inch & Bridges 36inch walkbehind, Scotts 21 inch walk behind mower,Husqvarna trimmer and blower, Echo PE200 edger,Weedeater & Stihl HL45C hedge trimmers,Echo CS440 chain saw and a Stihl HT101 power pruner, and a El Cheapo pressure washer.
Replies: 12 - 13 of 13Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42